The Alfred Health Week Research Poster Display will be held from Monday 17 to Friday 21 June, 2019, in the main ground floor corridors of The Alfred hospital, to showcase research which is done here at the Alfred precinct.
Staff and students of The Alfred, Burnet Institute, Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute and Monash, Deakin and La Trobe University departments based at the Alfred Research Alliance are invited to submit abstracts giving details of the research they wish to present as posters.
Poster Abstract Submission Details:
- Please complete the online form below and upload your abstract using the Abstract Template available here.
- Abstracts should be original work.
- Abstracts must contain results from health and medical research with sufficient information to describe the research presented in the poster.
- Abstracts describing hypothesis-driven research with clear results and outcomes will be prioritised.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations) and should follow the template provided.
- Please submit your abstract as a word document.
- No more than one abstract should be submitted with the same first author.
- Abstracts presented at other conferences and meetings in 2018 are acceptable.
Abstract submission deadline: 5 pm Friday, 4 May, 2019. Abstracts received after this date will not be considered.
Please click here to view the list and descriptions of the 2019 Poster Prizes