Short courses are an ideal complement to primary qualifications, as an alternative to full-time study, or for professional development. A range of options is available at Alfred Research Alliance, located at the Alfred precinct in Commercial Road, Melbourne.
- First human trial for COVID-19 vaccine in Southern Hemisphere begins at Alfred Research Alliance
- Around the Precinct: 21 May 2020
- $30m+ in NHMRC Investigator Grants for Alfred Research Alliance
- Around the Precinct: 14 May 2020
- Beyond the front line: how nursing research is helping in the fight against COVID-19