At the Alfred Research Alliance, our vision is to integrate world-leading research, education and clinical services to achieve better health outcomes, sooner.
The aims of the Alliance members are to:
- Establish and maintain a framework that promotes the frank and productive discussions necessary for strategic planning of the Alliance and implementation of its activities
- Through this framework, to
- Establish and maintain a high level of interaction between our members’ research laboratories and Alfred Health’s clinical services
- Establish and maintain an environment that actively supports research and education
- Maximise coordination between the members and support economies of scale
In 2018, the parties signed a new governing agreement which reflects our commitment to this shared strategic vision, to open and collaborative relationships and, through research and education, to better health outcomes for all.
The Alfred Research Alliance is founded on guiding principles and values which are enshrined in our Governing Agreement. Those values include:
- Positive Engagement