At the Alfred Research Alliance, our vision is to integrate world-leading research, education and clinical services to achieve better health outcomes, sooner.
The aims of the Alliance members are to:
- Establish and maintain a framework that promotes the frank and productive discussions necessary for strategic planning of the Alliance and implementation of its activities
- Through this framework, to
- Establish and maintain a high level of interaction between our members’ research laboratories and Alfred Health’s clinical services
- Establish and maintain an environment that actively supports research and education
- Maximise coordination between the members and support economies of scale
In 2018, the parties signed a new governing agreement which reflects our commitment to this shared strategic vision, to open and collaborative relationships and, through research and education, to better health outcomes for all.