The Alfred Research Alliance is known globally as a community of excellence where the best and brightest come to learn, collaborate and contribute.
The Alfred Research Alliance Honours Scholarships are awarded each year for Honours programs which are offered through Monash University and located at the Alfred Research Alliance at the Alfred precinct on Commercial Road in Melbourne.
Two scholarships are awarded each year based on academic achievement. Each scholarship is valued at $6,000 for one year of full-time study.
Honours programs located at the Alfred campus in Commercial Rd, Melbourne:
- The Alfred
- Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
- Burnet Institute
- Monash University School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Monash University Central Clinical School
To be eligible, you must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or humanitarian visa, or an international student.
- Be completing a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Biomedical Science (or similar) degree at the end of 2019, having achieved a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 80% across their undergraduate study.
- Applicants must be intending to enrol in a full-time Honours program at the Alfred precinct through Monash University in 2020.
- Each scholarship is valued at $6,000 for one year of full-time study.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Applicants cannot hold this scholarship and another Monash Honours scholarship at the same time.
Recipients of the Alfred Research Alliance Honours Scholarship must maintain full-time enrolment and demonstrate that satisfactory progress is being achieved.